- Under the South-East Queensland Water (Distribution and Retail Restructuring) Act 2009, Unitywater is required to have a Water Netserv Plan (Netserv Plan Part A) in place by 1 October 2014.
The Plan describes the infrastructure and business approach we currently have to provide safe, reliable and secure water supply and sewerage services and our growth and investment strategy to meet our customer’s needs for the next 30 years. For Unitywater, this Plan is a key business management document.
By legislation, the Netserv Plan is separated into Part A, which contains information for customers and Part B, for use within Unitywater.
Part A explains:
- our commitment to the community,
- how we serve and engage with customers,
- how we deliver the right infrastructure, and
- how we plan for the future.
It also contains Unitywater’s Connections Policy (PDF), Schedule of Works and Charges Schedule.
Part B outlines:
- asset management, operational and maintenance, and
- environmental management.
Download a copy of the Netserv Plan Part A (PDF).