Unitywater operates a laboratory facility at 67 Weier Road, Morayfield. The laboratory holds NATA accreditation for a range of chemical and microbiological parameters and sample collection.
Customers who have a rainwater tank or use bore or dam water can request a Unitywater water analysis service for a fee.
To test your water, the process is as follows:
- Complete the Application for Water Testing and pay the relevant fee.
- A water sampling kit containing two bottles and sampling instructions will be provided.
- Deliver the samples Monday – Thursday to:
A water test report will be provided within 5 working days from receipt of the sample
- Laboratory building, 67 Weier Rd, Morayfield between 8am and 2pm
- Reception 20 Service St, Maroochydore between 8am and 12pm
- Payments can only be made at 6-10 Maud St Maroochydore or 33 King St Caboolture
- Please call 5431 8781 if providing additional or alternative samples before delivery
Unitywater Laboratory can also provide a range of analytical services for environmental and regulatory monitoring for civil and construction projects, stock and irrigation programs, camp site water quality monitoring, greywater systems, swimming pools.
For further details on our services and how we can assist with your analytical requirements please contact the laboratory on 07 5431 8781.