Unitywater offers two convenient ways to set up Direct Debit;
1. Online at My Account.
This option allows you to set up and manage your direct debit securely online. Payment by credit card or bank account is accepted using My Account.
2. Download and complete the Direct Debit Request Form (PDF).
Complete the above form and submit it to Unitywater at least two weeks prior to the direct debit commencing. This means either, two weeks before the actual due date of your Unitywater bill if you have chosen to pay the total amount on the due date, or two weeks before you wish to start payments if you have chosen to pay fortnightly or monthly.
Please note the paper form does not cater for credit cards. If you wish to use your credit card to set up Direct Debit please use the online method by logging into My Account.
Payment frequency options
Unitywater offers three Direct Debit payment options:
1. Paying the total amount on the due date;
2. Paying a set amount fortnightly; or
3. Paying a set amount monthly.
Fortnightly and monthly Direct Debit payments are paid in advance. This means that you may have either a debit or a credit on your Unitywater Account at the end of the period depending on the amount of your Direct Debit payments.
How to amend or cancel your Direct Debit arrangement
1. Online at My Account - You can amend or cancel your Direct Debit easily by logging into My Account and selecting the My Payment tab. Select your account and click change.
2. Download and complete the Direct Debit Request Form (PDF) - Submit the above form to Unitywater either in person or via the post.
3. Over the phone - Amendments to the payment amount or frequency can be accepted over the phone by calling customer service.
Once your Direct Debit is processed, we will contact you in writing to advise you of the start date of your payments, and to confirm your nominated amount.
View the Direct Debit Service Agreement.