Sewage discharge points
Effluent disposal points for portable toilets or porta potties from boats/motor homes/caravans are available at the following locations:
Free disposal of waste from chemical toilets in boats, motor homes etc at the following receptacles.
- Ningi boat ramp, Kal-ma-kuta Drive, Sandstone Point
- Wylie Park, Gympie Road, Petrie
Most caravan parks in the Sunshine Coast region have connection points for paying customers.
- The receiving bays are capable of taking cassette and black water discharges.
Maroochydore Sewage Treatment Plant - Commercial Road
- Customers must call into the Unitywater office at 20 Service Street, Maroochydore, for the key and directions (Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 4:00 pm).
Nambour Sewage Treatment Plant - Bli Bli Road
- Portable toilet emptying station facility at the entrance to the Nambour Sewage Treatment Plant. Caravan travellers may have access to the station to empty portable toilets.
- Caravan travellers may be given the access code to the locked enclosure, to empty portable toilets. This is a free service.