Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
The recently completed major upgrade of Unitywater’s SCADA system won the 2015 Queensland Construction/Engineering category of the Project Management Achievement Awards.
The Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system monitors and controls our:
- water distribution network including water reticulation, reservoirs and pump stations
- sewage collection and treatment network
- SCADA communication network.
The SCADA system is critical to Unitywater’s ability to provide reliable and efficient water supply and sewage treatment services across an area of more than 5700 square kilometres, by:
- enabling us to monitor and control the entire network from one location
- saving time and resources
- minimising risk of human error.
A major upgrade of Unitywater’s SCADA system was recently completed.
Watch our video to find out more.