What we do
Unitywater operates in one of the fastest growing regions of Australia, providing essential water supply and sewerage services to 16.3% of Queensland’s population.
Unitywater’s core business is the delivery of drinking and recycled water to our customers and the collection and treatment of sewage and trade waste from our customers.
On behalf of the Moreton Bay, Noosa and Sunshine Coast communities we:
- maintain and supply drinking quality water to homes, businesses and public areas
- collect, treat and dispose of sewage
- produce and provide recycled water to commercial and residential customers
- manage trade waste from our business and industrial customers
- build, manage and maintain our water supply and sewerage infrastructure and assets
- provide around the clock response to water and sewerage emergencies
- water testing and laboratory services
- manage customer and stakeholder enquiries
- issue and manage water supply and sewerage accounts
- provide returns to our participating councils.
Map of our region
Check out our quick statistics.